@helzberg Twitter Question of the Week
We are so thrilled to finally join Twitter (I know, like what took us so long right?). Well, to be honest we've actually been on Twitter a long time; we were just lurking and learning instead of tweeting. Not as creepy as it sounds. We wanted to know what was important to you. If we started sooner, we would have been focused on what was important to us, so we pretended to be mature and listened first. Here's what we learned.
Our fans on Twitter want to:
Share their LOVE for each other, for ideas, and for their experiences (that's great because we want to hear them). Learn about clever solutions and helpful resources (also great, because we do, too). Have some serious fun (sorry, can't help you there...or maybe we could)
How this works:
- -@Helzberg will post a question mid week (by noon on Wednesday) and run through noon the next Tuesday.
- -Answer the question with the designated #hashtag (#helzquest) and hopefully, something quite witty.
- -We gather up all of the responses and have Paul, the World Cup's psychic octopus, pick the winner. Wait, that won’t work. We don’t have a big enough tank for a guppy much less an octopus, so the winner will actually be chosen at random, and we will send the winner a direct message to get your contact information.
- -We all get together at the same time, same channel next week and give away more stuff!
- -Note: we support multiple entries into each week's contest, but the answers must be different in order to count as a new entry. Entering the same thing a billion times will only get you one entry.
- -Note 2: If your Twitter status us set to Private, we can't see your responses! You have to change your settings so that you'll show up in our feed when we pull the winners each week.
- -Note 3:We love to have our loyal answerers (is that a word?) participate every week, but to make sure we keep things fair and share the love, we're going to put a small change into effect. If you have won within the last 30 days, we won't count your entries towards the drawing that week. We hope this doesn't discourage you from answering!